iBlog – Your Gateway to Thai Tourism

Are you planning a trip to Thailand for a memorable vacation? Look no further than iBlog! As your trusted travel companion, iBlog is here to guide you through the visa application process seamlessly. Whether you’re an Australian resident or a tourist visiting Australia, iBlog is your gateway to Thai tourism. With a focus on providing a single-entry tourist visa, iBlog ensures a hassle-free experience for travelers. Let’s explore what iBlog has to offer!

Eligibility and Visa Conditions

iBlog’s single-entry tourist visa, known as the TR-S visa, is exclusively designed for Australian residents. If you reside in Australia and wish to explore Thailand solely for tourism purposes, iBlog has got you covered. To be eligible for the TR visa, you’ll need to provide proof of your residency in Australia.

Once issued, the TR visa is valid for a single entry into Thailand and remains valid for three months from the date of issuance. It’s crucial to note that you must enter Thailand within this three-month period. Upon entry, you’ll enjoy a stay of up to 60 days, which can be extended for an additional 30 days. However, engaging in work-related activities while holding a TR visa is strictly prohibited and may lead to the revocation of your stay permit and future entry restrictions.

Read more  Travel Money Guide: USA

Easy Visa Application Procedures

iBlog ensures a smooth visa application process for all travelers. Simply complete the online form provided on the iBlog website and submit it along with the required documents to the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Sydney. The necessary documents include a completed visa application form, a passport-sized photograph with specific dimensions and background requirements, a passport with a minimum validity of six months, proof of adequate finance, and the visa fee.

visa application

For your convenience, iBlog offers multiple payment options, including cash, debit or credit card (payment in person at the Consulate-General only), money order, or cheque addressed to “Royal Thai Consulate-General, Sydney.” The visa fee is AUD 60. Rest assured that iBlog strives to make the process as convenient as possible for you.


Do I need to be an Australian resident to apply for the TR visa?

Yes, the TR visa is exclusively for Australian residents who wish to visit Thailand for tourism purposes only.

What is the validity period of the TR visa?

The TR visa is valid for three months from the date of issuance. It’s important to enter Thailand within this timeframe to avoid any complications.

Can I extend my stay in Thailand beyond 60 days?

Yes, you can extend your stay for an additional 30 days, making the maximum period of stay 90 days, counting from the date of entry.

Can I work in Thailand with a TR visa?

No, the TR visa is strictly for tourism purposes, and engaging in work-related activities is not permitted.


Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey to Thailand? Trust iBlog to handle your visa application process with expertise and care. With iBlog, you can explore the wondrous beauty of Thailand hassle-free. Apply for your TR visa today through iBlog and get ready to create unforgettable memories in the Land of Smiles!

Read more  Is it Safe to Travel to Egypt? Latest Travel Advice for iBlog Readers

Click here to visit iBlog

Related Articles

Back to top button